Clean Your Microwave Using Only Lemons and Water:
Cleaning your microwave is awkward and requires a lot of elbow grease. The dried crusty food is difficult to remove. Cleaning your microwave the Be Green way is quick and cleans much better without using any chemicals! So grab a lemon, a microwave safe bowl and a dry towel.
- Cut the lemon in half
- Fill the bowl with 1/2 cup water
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the water and put the lemons in the bowl
- Place bowl in microwave and set to 3 minutes push start
- The lemon water will boil and create steam in the microwave.
- After 3 minutes carefully remove the bowl from microwave (it will be VERY HOT)
- The steam created will soften the dried crusty food.
- Take your towel and just wipe the stuck on food away.
- If any tough spots left dip your towel into the lemon water and clean it up with the lemon water!
This method is so quick and convenient you’ll wish you’ve learned this years ago!
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay updated with more organic lifestyle tips each week!