Professional Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning
We spend some of life’s most precious moments lounging with our families on our furniture. It’s no surprise that our furniture quickly becomes the victim to spills, messes, stains, and overall wear & tear. We know exactly what it takes to make your upholstery and furniture smell fresh and look brand new again.
Our upholstery and furniture cleaning services impress our clients every single time, which is why we have no problem offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are the best local furniture cleaning company you could choose.
Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning Services
5-STAR FURNITURE CLEANING
Used to organically clean carpets, area rugs, stairs, and upholstered furniture, our Standard Maintenance Cleaning service is included for all Be Green Carpet Cleaning appointments. Our 5-Star process includes the following five steps:
- Gentle Brushing: Our Very-Low Moisture (VLM) upholstery cleaning process begins with a dry extraction, which starts with gentle brushing with a natural fiber brush. Every inch of accessible fabric will be cleaned, including all sides of removable seat cushions, back, skirting, armrests, and sides. In this crucial “mechanical” cleaning step, trapped particles are dislodged from the fabric. This makes it possible to achieve a deeper level of extraction during the next step of vacuuming.
- Professional Vacuum: Once the fabric has been agitated, the dust and dirt are ready to be removed with a high-powered vacuum cleaner. Your technician will meticulously vacuum every inch in order to remove as much dust, dirt, and debris as possible, leaving behind fats and oils (protein).
- Pretreatment: A pretreatment will be applied directly to everyday household stains (such as food and drink) and high-contact areas. In addition to being eco-friendly, this enzymatic solution is 100% safe for children and pets. Please note that pet accidents and bodily fluids typically require an application of DeoGerm to neutralize stubborn stains and odors. Before any work has begun, your technician will inform you if this is necessary.
- Very Low-Moisture (VLM) Cleanse: Next, our dry foam cleaning solution is applied by hand with a sponge. This allows your Service Provider to address stains and trouble spots carefully while controlling the amount of liquid. The VLM cleaning method relies on natural encapsulation chemicals that surround and capture dirt whereas “wet” cleaning uses detergents to loosen the dirt. Our VLM cleaning process dries within 2 – 4 hours without the use of harsh chemicals or leaving any sticky residue.
- Final Grooming: During this last step, your technician will use a terry cloth towel to ensure effective cleaning. As the upholstery dries, the all-natural enzyme evaporates, leaving microscopic amounts of protein that become encapsulated by the natural polymers in the cleansing foam. Once encapsulated, these particles are easily removed. The result is clean, safe, and fresh-smelling furniture.
Types of furniture:
- Sofas & Couches
- Large Sectionals
- Dining & Office Chairs
- Mattresses (non-foam only)
Frequently asked questions:
How long will it take my furniture cleaning to dry?
Typically, furniture and upholstery takes about 2-4 hours to dry after a thorough cleaning.
Where can I find an upholstery cleaner near me?
Be Green offers professional upholstery and furniture cleaning services in all the same area where carpet cleaning services are offered. For a complete list of serviceable areas visit our locations page.
What types of fabric does Be Green clean?
The Very-Low Moisture (VLM) cleaning method is safe for various materials, such as wool, microfiber, polyester, and nylon. Ask your service provider for more information. A professional estimate will be provided on-site for any types of uncommon materials.