Professional Carpet Cleaning
5-Star Carpet Cleaning Method
Used to organically clean carpets, area rugs, stairs, and upholstered furniture, our Standard Maintenance Cleaning process is included for all Be Green Carpet Cleaning appointments. Our 5-Star cleaning process consists of these five steps:
- Power Rake: Our Very-Low Moisture (VLM) carpet cleaning begins with a dry extraction, which starts with vigorous raking using a nylon pile brush. In this crucial “mechanical” cleaning step, trapped particles are dislodged from the base of carpet fibers. This makes it possible to achieve a deeper level of extraction during the next step of vacuuming.
- Professional Vacuum: Once the carpet fibers have been agitated, the dust and dirt are ready to be removed with a high-powered vacuum cleaner. Your technician will be meticulous as they remove much of the dust, dirt, and debris, leaving behind fats and oils (protein).
- Pretreatment: A pretreatment will be applied directly to everyday household stains (such as food and drink) and high contact areas. In addition to being eco-friendly, this enzymatic solution is 100% safe for children and pets. Please note that pet accidents and bodily fluids typically require an application of DeoGerm to neutralize stubborn stains and odors. Before any work has begun, your technician will inform you if this is necessary.
- Very Low-Moisture (VLM) Cleanse: Our powerful dry foam cleaning solution is massaged into the carpet fibers with a rotary machine. Our VLM method relies on natural encapsulation chemicals that surround and capture dirt instead of “wet” cleaning, which uses detergents to loosen the dirt. With 70% less water and waste carpets and rugs are less prone to mold and mildew, and suctioning water out of the carpet is unnecessary. Our VLM cleaning process dries within 2 – 4 hours without the use of harsh chemicals or leaving any sticky residue.
- Final Grooming: During this last step, your technician will reset the carpet nap or pile back to its original height, making it look and feel amazingly clean. As the carpet dries, the all-natural enzyme evaporates, leaving microscopic amounts of protein that become encapsulated by the natural polymers in the cleansing foam. Once encapsulated, these particles are easily removed resulting in a clean, safe, and fresh-smelling carpet without any sticky residue.
*Regular vacuuming should not occur until 48 hours after your carpet cleaning appointment. Vacuuming before 48 hours could disrupt the encapsulation process allowing the encapsulated particles to be re-dispersed.
Cleaned, Deodorized, and Protected
Freshly cleaned carpets not only look great, but make your entire indoor experience healthier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find carpet cleaning services near me?
You can find carpet cleaning services near you by visiting our serviceable locations page or by giving us a call at (855) 578-6344.
How long does a carpet cleaning appointment take?
On average, a typical cleaning lasts about 2 hours. However, the amount of time required to complete an appointment can vary depending on the size of your home, severity of soils, as well as services selected. One of our customer representatives can provide a more specific time estimate upon booking.
How long will it take my carpet to dry?
The carpets typically dry between 2 – 4 hours under normal conditions. Some situations require more drying time. The carpets may be walked on immediately after with light traffic.
What method do you use for carpet cleaning?
Our cleaning process is known as a Dry Foam Encapsulation Method of cleaning. It is safe for children, pets, anyone with allergies and, of course, the environment.
Does the furniture need to moved prior to carpet cleaning?
Your technician will move the furniture that one person can safely move (usually the lighter items, for example smaller chairs and tables).
Do I need to be at home during my carpet cleaning appointment?
When we send a qualified technician to your home we ask that you meet the technician at the location upon arrival to point out all of the areas to be cleaned and anything that might need special attention. Although, we do understand that certain circumstances may come up, if necessary, a key or code may be provided for your service provider.
Are there any limits to the satisfaction guarantee?
Our work is guaranteed for 30 days. We are humans and we put our pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. If you notice any issues after your appointment or are not completely satisfied do not hesitate to call us!
How is the dry foam method different from steam cleaning?
There are several different types of carpet cleaning, and although Be Green Services does not offer steam cleaning at this time, our process has been proven to be very effective at providing excellent satisfaction. Some of the most notable benefits of the dry foam method are less water usage, faster drying time, more scrubbing, and carpet agitation for removing deep-seated debris. Since we don’t use nearly as much water, our service providers don’t require traditionally oversized truck-mounted systems.