Professional Carpet Cleaning
Since 2011 Be Green Services has been building a reputation as the best local carpet cleaning business in town. Our expert carpet cleaning professionals are known for being friendly and providing an amazing experience all around.
Be Green’s carpet cleaning is different from traditional hot water extraction (sometimes referred to as steam cleaning), in that, we focus on saving water and using eco-friendly products that are safer for our service providers, their clients, their beloved family, and pets.
All carpet cleaning methods have pro’s and cons, but the method we use is known as dry foam encapsulation. The primary benefits of this method are cost effectiveness, fast dry times, low environmental impact, and the ability to help carpets stay cleaner for longer periods of time in between cleanings. One of the most common complaints from customers of traditional steam cleaning, is that the carpets feel sticky or crunchy afterwards. Encapsulation leaves carpets feeling soft and fluffy after a professional encapsulation cleaning and any sticky residues are chemically eliminated allowing for much more effective regular vacuuming in the following months.
Find a Be Green Carpet Cleaning service provider near you.
Our Complete Process
- Evaluate & Educate: Your provider will begin by moving any light furniture and making note of all the areas and items that need attention. After thoroughly examining all necessary areas, our service providers will be happy to show you a few simple techniques that will make your carpet look better and last longer.
- Pre-treat: A vigorous raking and vacuuming will dislodge all trapped particles leaving behind only fats and oils. Our goal during pre-treatment is to extract as much dust and dirt as possible before applying any moist solutions, this is done in order to prevent the creation of mud. Mud (dirt + water) is much more difficult to remove from carpet fibers. Finally, an eco-friendly, pet & child safe pretreatment will be then applied to stubborn stains and heavily soiled areas.
- Cleanse: Your pretreated carpets will then be massaged with a natural enzyme based solution that organically digests dirt and oils. This will effectively break the bond between fats, proteins and any other residues trapped in the carpet fibers.
- Disinfect and Deodorize: A light, fresh fragrance to enhance the feeling of a clean carpet is applied. This product contains basic perfume esters and essential oils blended with fast-drying agents. Deodorizer is a versatile product for use in unlimited applications and destroys odor-causing bacteria on contact. It can be used for the removal of temporary accidental odors. Deodorizer retards the growth of mildew and destroys the odors of human and animal wastes. Deodorizer is good for mold and mildew caused by flood waters.
- Protect: Soil Retardant is a silicate based product bound with acrylic polymers and other products for the purpose of retarding the soil penetration process on the carpet. This product coats the carpet with an invisible finish adding a layer of protection against stains, soils, spots, and grit. After application, normal vacuuming will remove dirt and grit more easily. Carpets will retain their natural texture and appearance. Because soil, stains, and grit vacuum out more easily, very little is left between the fibers minimizing the grinding motion between grit and fibers, which can wear out carpet fibers. Soil retardant (Guard) can extend the life of carpets and help them stay clean longer.
- Dry: Unlike other carpet cleaning techniques that waste water and are prone to mold & mildew, our unique low moisture solutions take little time to dry and won’t leave behind any soap residue or water puddles.
Cleaned, Deodorized, and Protected
Freshly cleaned carpets not only look great, but make your entire indoor experience healthier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find carpet cleaning services near me?
How long does a carpet cleaning appointment take?
On average, a typical cleaning lasts about 2 hours. However, the amount of time required to complete an appointment can vary depending on the size of your home, severity of soils, as well as services selected. One of our customer representatives can provide a more specific time estimate upon booking.
How long will it take my carpet to dry?
The carpets typically dry between 4-6 hours under normal conditions. Some situations require more drying time. The carpets may be walked on immediately after with light traffic.
What method do you use for carpet cleaning?
Our cleaning process is known as a Dry Foam Encapsulation Method of cleaning. It is safe for children, pets, anyone with allergies and, of course, the environment.
Does the furniture need to moved prior to carpet cleaning?
Your technician will move the furniture that one person can safely move (usually the lighter items, for example smaller chairs and tables).
Do I need to be at home during my carpet cleaning appointment?
When we send a qualified technician to your home we ask that you meet the technician at the location upon arrival to point out all of the areas to be cleaned and anything that might need special attention. Although, we do understand that certain circumstances may come up, if necessary, a key or code may be provided for your service provider.
Are there any limits to the satisfaction guarantee?
Our work is guaranteed for 30 days. We are humans and we put our pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. If you notice any issues after your appointment or are not completely satisfied do not hesitate to call us!
How is the dry foam method different from steam cleaning?
There are several different types of carpet cleaning, and although Be Green Services does not offer steam cleaning at this time, our process has been proven to be very effective at providing an excellent cleaning. Some of the most notable benefits of the dry foam method are less water usage, faster drying time, more scrubbing and carpet agitation for removing deep seated debris.